As a family-owned business since 1955, Hamilton Consulting Engineers, Inc. is proud to have built the best team in the profession. Our employee-first culture treats every employee as a trusted member of the Hamilton family. We are committed to a culturally diverse atmosphere—recognizing the benefits diversity brings to the workplace and our clients. We are seeking to grow our family by adding a Survey Crew Chief or LSIT/Survey Crew Chief to the team.
HCE is seeking a Survey Crew Chief and/or Land Surveyor In Training (LSIT):
• Field Data collection, documentation and staking for:
o ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
o Route Surveys
o Topographic Surveys
o Construction Staking and Transportation projects with construction firms,local municipalities, IDOT, Tollway and others
• Experience with Trimble equipment and Spectra Precision GPS
• LSIT or more than 5 years of survey crew experience
• Micro Station and Geopak experience
• Adherence to QAQC procedures
• Construction layout and reading of construction plans
• Valid driver's license
• Understanding of and experience with IDOT Standards/ Code lists and survey requirements
HCE offers a flexible work schedule, competitive benefits and salary including:
• Health Insurance and Vision Plan for employee plus partial family coverage
• 401K with company matching
• Vacation and Illness time, plus Company holidays
• Licensing/certification and required continuing education reimbursement
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!
Hamilton Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status.